*Please review all other registration information, below.
Cost and Requirements:
- Early Bird Cost: $160 (10/1 - 10/16/2023)
- Standard Registration Cost: $175.00 (10/17 - 12/15)
- Late Registration Cost: $200 (12/16 - Weekend Date)
- A $75.00 non-refundable per registrant deposit is required to hold each spot.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The hosting facility may have optional activities and concessions at an additional cost.
- The MidWinter Advance may have optional merchandise available during the weekend at an additional cost.
Securing space for your group:
- Securing reservations for your group is as simple as filling out our online Pre-Registration form and paying your deposit.
- All youth must fall between the following: 6th grade to Post-Graduate.
- Due to limited space at our hosting facility we are unable to accommodate children of registrants.
- Upon receipt, we will send you an email confirming your group's registration. (You can always contact the Registrar, directly, through our online web form.)
- Group pre-registration and receipt of deposit are required to secure spaces for your group.
- Weekend reservations are not confirmed until the deposit is received.
- Your group's Male/Female grade-level breakdowns are due 3 (three) weeks prior to your weekend.
- Failure to provide grade-level breakdown within timeframe may incur additional costs.
- Signed 2024 Registration forms are due upon arrival, at check-in.
- Final payments will be calculated by the number of confirmed spots registered minus the deposits received.
- Your final balance and due date will be communicated by the Registrar
- Final payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The MidWinter Advance makes commitments to our hosting facility based on your committed number.
Please notify the Registrar of any changes to your group's registration as soon as possible!
- Additions to your final count can usually be accommodated, but are handled on a first come, first served basis.
- Subtractions to your final count may forfeit any deposits already made.
- Check-In begins at 7:00pm on the Friday of your scheduled weekend.
- Your final payment and ALL SIGNED Registration forms are due at this time.
Failure to provide a legally signed 2024 Registration form will result in the registrant being turned away.
- Credit card payments are accepted, but are subject to a processing fee.
- Please indicate this payment type on the Pre-Registration form.
- Payment must be made for the entire group; not individual registrants.
- If paying by check, ONE check should be written for your group; do not mail individual checks from registrants.
- Please make your check out to: MidWinter Advance
- Our Registrar will contact you regarding your balance, due date, and payment selection.
Dismissal for Incident:
- All participants are required to follow the conduct guidelines of the MidWinter Advance and hosting facility.
- All financial burdens of a participant dismissed from the weekend rest solely upon his/her group. No refunds will be given in such circumstances.
- Every group is required to provide proof of liability insurance sufficient to cover any injuries incurred by its participants.
- The MidWinter Advance is not financially responsible for any physical injuries received while attending the weekend.